Alysson hates to have me do her hair. She always cries, so we usually just do a headband to keep it out of her face. But this past week, I've tortured her into doing her hair a few times. I'm so proud of the results, so I'm posting pictures.
These are some curlers my mom got called curlformers. You put them in wet like sponge curlers.

This is the end result. So cute!!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
6 comments:
I love the curls! I will be watching for those curlers in the stores now. How was your Christmas?
OH My Gosh!!! I am totally getting those for Carys! Both hairstyles are so cute! I don't think I could do it though. Good Job! Where are the bday pics! (JK)
Awesome!
Holy Smokes! TINA! I am so glad I found you! Your little girl looks JUST like you! So CUTE! And your dog Yoshi totally bring back memories of Oreo! I LOVE IT!!!!
I LOVE it Tina! She looks gorgeous! You are definitely talented! isn't it so fun to have a girl to play with...that is, when she lets you! Looks like things are going well. I would love to see you - hollar if you ever have a minute whole passing through!
Where did you find those curlers? Her hair looks gorgeous! Now if only Maddy will keep them in for me...
Post a Comment