CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Cracking up

It's been a while because it was Christmas and then Alysson's birthday and then we left for almost 2 weeks. So, we are finally winding down from the holidays, and I have tons to report, but I'm very tired, so one quick story.

I really try not to laugh when Alysson says things that are funny because I don't want to embarrass her. But this made me laugh out loud on a plane full of people today.

She was talking about how she doesn't remember when she was a baby like Carson. And then it led to asking if Carson remembers when he was in my tummy. I reminded her he never was in my tummy and told her the adoption story again. Then she said, "But I was in your tummy, right." And I said yes. And then she says, "Yea, until I cracked out." Like an egg! So funny. I love her view of the world.

2 comments:

Portia said...

Ha! Alysson cracks me up. Your mom said you might come up here with her if a few months. That would be awesome. There is lots of fun stuff to do with the kids.

Linz said...

That is awesome!!! The things kids think of. I love their imaginations!