CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Wise four-year-old

For whatever reason, Scott's hours have been especially hard on Alysson the past couple of weeks. I think because he is on home call at the VA, so she thinks he's home to play, and then he has to go in to the hospital. Who knows. Anyway, when Scott has to go in, she always asks why daddy has to go to work. I say things along the lines of "people are sick, and he needs to help." Today she said she was sick (not true) and needed help so daddy should stay home. So I told her daddy had to go to work so we could have money to eat. To which she replied, "But we don't eat money; that would be gross."

3 comments:

Jenny said...

It's great to see your posts. I love your holiday picture of the kids. So darling! I just wish Grant would smile like your Carson. His smiles are great!

Julie said...

This made me laugh so hard! And then I shared it with Jeff and he laughed too! Don't you love the way kids interpret things?!?

Lombardi Update said...

Hey, if Alison won't eat money you can send us the leftovers. Kidding. Isn't it fun when they come up with things like that.