CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 15, 2008

Global Warming?

So today we woke up to snow. It started out typical for here. A few small flakes and nothing sticking. Then the flakes got bigger, and it started to stick a little. Alysson was freaking out. She has been asking when it was going to snow, and I keep telling her is didn't snow here. So when she saw this, she had to call daddy and grandma Marty to make sure they heard. We went outside ASAP to build a snowman because I assumed it would melt quickly. Then it snowed for 8 more hours straight. NO JOKE! I bet we have 4 or 5 inches. I have never seen it like this here. So, of course we had to go back out, and this time Alysson wore snow pants so she could make snow angels. And before I get any comments, I know our snowman is pathetic. We made him earlier when there wasn't as much snow. Everyone is so funny here. It seems like everyone was outside taking pictures of their houses in the snow, and I could here all the neighborhood kids playing outside when school got out. I wish I got as excited about the snow. But I did feel at home with all the snow covered roofs.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy Cow!! I never thought I would see that!

Linz said...

That is insane!!! Just think, you left Utah for nice, warm weather and look what you get! You know you are always welcome here! Everyone freaks out here when the temperature drops to 50, overnight!!!