I'm finally getting around to these photos. We had a great Christmas. Scott had to work in the morning, so Alysson wrote a note to Santa to take the kids presents to grandma and grandpa's house. Then when Scott got home about lunch time, we all went over there and did the santa thing. I was kind of sad about it, because I love seeing the kids faces on Christmas morning, but at least Scott got to spend the rest of the day with us.
Then 4 days later, it was Alysson's 4th birthday party. She wanted a dinosaur party. The kids each got dinosaur masks, and decorated a bucket and dug in the sand for eggs to put in their bucket. And we had a pinata and did a volcano. My mom made the great cake! I love the cookie cakes she makes!
Then 2 days later we left for two weeks. More on that in the next post. Anyway, here is a slide show for anyone who has time.
14 years ago



1 comments:
Yeah for Tina's blog. I just blog tagged you. Check me out to find out what it's all about.
Loves--
Shannon
Post a Comment