CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Memories Tag

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn’t matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember about me!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you don’t want to play on your blog, or if you don’t have a blog, I’ll leave my memory of you in my comments.This could be really really fun--and interesting--can't wait to reminisce with each of you! :)

11 comments:

Rob and Jewls said...

I totally forgot about that!!! There are really a million fun memories, but I will always remember how you came to miami and stood out like a sore thumb among the latins. You and I dressed up like "clubbers" do and went dancing. During that trip you also ate steamed crabs after we got them alive and steamed them in my kitchen...for those of you who don't know that Tina does not do animals that look at her when she eats them nor does she do killing of her own food! This is the sort of friend she is...willing to try new things and always by my side! I have to find the picture to send you of you looking at the entire shelled crab with this sad look on your face! priceless! Don't even get me started on our double dating fun and our eating out craziness or the vegas trips! So much fun to remember! How about the fact that we married two guys that were best friends too!?

kimbo said...

Where to start? How about when I almost killed both of us on our road trip to St. George! Or the trip to EFY when Jessica or Brigett (or both?) refused to wear their seatbelts. I remember going out to lunch in high school and the massive amount of napkins you would use while you ate french fries - or greasy pizza. And is it still true that you've never blown your nose? :) I remember you didn't like it when people blew their nose. And then of course there was prom, graduation, etc. But almost dying together stands out the most. Miss you!

Portia said...

My favorite memory of you is that you were in Vegas when we found out we were pregnant...you cried...then I cried. It was the only time I have ever cried out of happiness in my whole life. :)

Lombardi Update said...

I remember when you came to look at the house down the street and stopped by with your mother-in-law. I remember thinking that I couldn't wait until you moved in because we were both expecting girls. I also remember breakfast and shopping, good times.

Annie said...

I remember coming to visit you at work at the McKay building. It was so fun for me to be at BYU and get to know you again, having not really lived near you since I was a kid. It was always nice to take a break and come talk to you.

Linz said...

I remember we went to a concert not knowing what we were getting ourselves into!!! It was so much fun seeing all the guys and girls dressed up in their tiaras, boas, and wife beaters while we inadvertently wore matching white capris. The best part was that it was the concert that started off gay pride week! It was so much fun watching the the guys dressed as girls dancing and prancing around with their tiaras on. I still think you should have taken the 5 bucks and danced with all of them!

Kim said...

Tina Tina Tina! Hi Girl! I miss you! I love memory tag! It's great! When I think of you, I think of FUN and College. Nothing would have been the same without you...especially Lake Powell! - I instantly loved you and jewls - the two of you made my life so fun! One of my most favorite memories was when you and Scott knocked on my apartment door to tell me you were engaged! I was sooo excited! Your ROCK was and still is...FREAKING HUGE! I was sooo thrilled for the two of you! (understatement)...and a little jealous of your gigantic rock! Scott definitely had (and still has) great taste! You guys are such great friends! and I love it! You have a darling family and life looks so very fun! You're obviously a great mom!

The Pyper's! said...

Pretty sure b-ball was the best ever! :)

Jana said...

Stop having fun and get blogging already! I'm trying to get all caught up on the blogs I haven't read in ages but it sure seems that I haven't missed any newsy news here!

Post pictures of the kidders please!

xoxoxo

LittleSucker said...

Where on earth is an UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Come on Tina -- let's see some new picts!!!

The Miracle Family said...

My favorite memory of you would be.....band uniforms. Do I need to expand! :-) We were such adorable dorks! I miss you Tina! Hope all is well!