CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Screamin' good times

So Carson has taken up screaming. I have no idea why, if he isn't getting some sort of attention he needs, or if it's because he's teething, or if he just thinks it sounds awesome. Anyway, by the end of the day, I have had ENOUGH. So we are eating dinner, and he is screaming and Alysson decides she should scream too. I ignore it for a few minutes and then finally blurt out, "The next person who screams is outa here." Alysson screamed, and so she went to her room. Then Carson screamed, and Scott pointed out that I needed to be fair, and I couldn't really send him to time out so I went and got Alysson and said I was sorry. Then Scott decides we should play the quiet game. After explaining the rules to Alysson, she said she wasn't going to play that game but wanted to play the loud game so she could scream as loud as she wanted all over the house. What a crazy girl.

3 comments:

Linz said...

Don't you love it when the kids have a "screaming" contest? It is my favorite game in the whole world! Hattie has learned to play it everytime we get in the car! Many times, instead of putting them in time out, I put myself in time out!

Unknown said...

Hi I found you off of Gina's blog. We hope you guys are doing well in Vegas and staying somewhat cool. I think this post is funny. She sounds like she has got a bit of a rebellious streak in her.

Rob and Jewls said...

It is painful...the screaming. I hope it is a short phase for your sanity. I miss you more now that you are in NV...why is that? -Julie