Okay, I know it's been a long time since I've posted, but I'm just getting to the point where I can relax at night and not worry about unpacking a box. Anyway, we love it here. Our house is wonderful and here's the best part: it has a fenced in backyard. Alysson loves to go outside and play and I feel safe enough to stay in the kitchen and keep an eye on her. The one complaint we all have is the heat. It's brutal. I've been gone for 11 years and have gotten used to SLC summers. It was 104 yesterday. And the bugs. Cockroaches and HUGE spiders. It's killing me. I HATE SPIDERS.
So developments in the past few weeks. Carson sits now. And he crawls, or actually scoots on his tummy, but he is moving. He gets into all of Alysson's stuff now, so that has been a problem for her. She gets really upset. He has started babbling too. And he got one tooth. Alysson started playing soccer at the YMCA down the street. That is a fun place. It has pools, sports for little kids, a gym for me, and free daycare for the kids when I'm working out.
And the most exciting news is Scott's graduation. That was such a fun day. Because our baby sitter canceled at the last minute, we ended up having to take the kids to the actual graduation, but they did so good. Neither had to be taken out the entire time. We had a party that night at Scott's parents house and tons of our friends and family came to celebrate. So excited it's over!!
Anyway, here are few pictures.



14 years ago
1 comments:
Your family is so adorable!
Post a Comment