Hi, sorry I haven't posted in a while. I guess when you start a blog, you are actually supposed to continue to have new posts so people will enjoy reading about your life.
So, after 4 years, we are nearing the end of medical school. We found out that Scott matched into a surgery program in Las Vegas. Can you believe it! I've been away from LV for almost 11 years. We'll be moving back at the end of May. We are probably going to rent a house in my parent's ward area, so we are very excited to be near them. Plus there's a Costco. I was worried we'd end up in some small town with only a Wal-Mart.I can't believe it's almost over.
In other news, Alysson is hysterical. When Scott is gone to work or school during the day, she always makes sure he is included with "Pretend Daddy." If we play a game, Pretend Daddy takes a turn. If we have a treat, Pretend Daddy has a seat at the table. It makes me laugh every time. Today she added a new pretend friend. She was talking and playing with someone. I asked her who, and she said "Pretend Max," who is a little boy she plays with. I love her imagination.
14 years ago
3 comments:
That is great! What an imagination! I miss her!
I know your folks are thrilled that you will be so close! It looks like Rob and Paige will be in Henderson. They are moving there at the end of July. Does this mean you will make it to the reunion?
Congratulations! I still wish you could buy our house. If our buyer falls through last minute, I'll let you know. :) I think you'll really like Vegas as a young family. We've loved it!
Post a Comment