Okay all. I've had enough comments so here is our blog. In case you are like me and read a blog of someone you don't know just because it's linked from a blog of someone you do know, here is a little about us. Scott and I have been married for almost 7 years. We have one 3-year-old daughter named Alysson and one 5-month-old son named Carson. We also have a crazy (really, he takes Prozac, but then don't we all) dog named Yoshi. I stay home with the kids and Scott is about to graduate from medical school. Is it weird that I get a smile when he gets mail addressed to Dr. Scott Mattsson MD? Anyway, I hope I can keep this up and use this as a kind of journal to remember everything that happens in our lives. Enjoy!
14 years ago
1 comments:
Dear Mrs. Dr. Scott Mattsson,
We are pleased to inform you that you have been officially identified as an official blogger!!! You will recieve your personal gratifications in the forms of comments and well wishes by all of those that link into your blog - AND as soon as you send your membership fees c/o J-dude! (Okay, so you don't really have to pay me, that was just a hopefull attempt to get more free money - see my today blog!!)
Welcome Tina Girl!
Post a Comment