CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 12, 2009

It's Time

We have been talking about this for a while now. We are going private. Plus, since I stupidly put our last name in the URL of this blog, we are changing the blog address. We figured it's a good time since we just moved and all. Now no crazys can find us. Anyway, I'm sending an email to any one in my contact list with the new blog URL and an invite to view it. If you don't get the email, leave me a post on this blog or send me an email.

9 comments:

Julie said...

I want an invite!!!

jpackfam@gmail.com

Jen Ketcher said...

Hey Tina! I want to be able to see your blog! I found you through Julie's. jenniferketcher@gmail.com

Alicia said...

Send us an invite too!

leashmilne@hotmail.com

Schmid Family said...

We would like to see what you guys are up to. Our email is amyjg55@hotmail.com. We made ours private as well. Send me an emaill and I will send an invite.

aaron and allee said...

So happy to have found you on fb and then to see that you have a blog. I would love to be included when you go private: glaziers{at}hotmail{dot}. Where is Scott's residency taking you?

The Miracle Family said...

tina i want to still follow you guys!!

bobbi@cevegas.com

Anonymous said...

Mike & I would love an invite! Scott should have Mike's e-mail.

Marie said...

Could i get and Invite. I miss you guys in our ward especially primary.
scraps4u@verizon.net

Alicia said...

Tina~ Don't know if you'll get this msg--but our invite to your new blog expired?? Will you send me another please? Thanks!