I finally watched last night's American Idol with Alysson. I'm a huge Adam fan, but Alysson kind of ruined him for me. She told me she thinks he sounds like an angry cat.
Hey Tina! I tried calling you a while back and didn't have the right number - sorry I'm such a loser. I heard you guys are moving, or have you moved? If not we should still get together. Funny about Alysson - Sydney and I had a similar experience. She told me Adam had a pretty voice and that only girls should have pretty voices!
5 comments:
too funny, tina!
I sure love that Alysson! She and I tend to think alike on a lot of issues.
Haha! That's funny. I just got done watching the results show. Very exciting! Any news on where you'll be moving?
I always knew that Alysson was a very smart girl!!!!
Hey Tina! I tried calling you a while back and didn't have the right number - sorry I'm such a loser. I heard you guys are moving, or have you moved? If not we should still get together. Funny about Alysson - Sydney and I had a similar experience. She told me Adam had a pretty voice and that only girls should have pretty voices!
Post a Comment