CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 27, 2009

Funny kid items and updates

First Carson.

Carson is a climber! A major climber! He gets on the couch and climbs over the arm rests to the end table and then onto the other couch. And he jumps and hangs over the back with his head pointed straight at the hard floor. And he gets on the kitchen table and walks around. So, now all the chairs have to be put up on the table and counters so he can't climb them. And he can move things around to use as ladders. What a fun phase this is. But then you make him get down and he has such a cute sad face, you just want to let him climb again.

Now Alysson. This is just a list of funny things she has said in the past week.

My parents took us to dinner. When Scott prompted her to say thank you to grandma and grandpa, she replied, "Why, we didn't even go to their house."

When asked when she turns 5, she stared at the person like they were an idiot and answered, "On my next birthday." I almost heard a little "Duh" come out.

When asked what she wanted for lunch, she chose a grilled cheese sandwich, but kept insisting Carson could not have any. It took me a few minutes to realize she thought it was called girl cheese sandwich.

And the best for last. She was playing on the floor and the TV was on. A Bolt commercial came on, and she literally yelled at the TV, "I already know about Bolt. Stop telling me about it." Then she stomped over and turned it off.

2 comments:

Jana said...

Oh my hilarious! What a funny bunch of kids. I have thought about them lots of times this week and I still have my fingers crossed that it will work out for them to come (or at least Alysson). I will even make her a girl cheese sandwich!

Linz said...

That is too funny!!! I love little kids! Somedays I wish they would stay little forever!!!