So, I'm finally posting a bunch of updates. First, some pictures from our trip back east. Scott had an interview in Pennsylvania, so we flew out with him. Then we spent a day in Philadelphia before he flew to another interview in Ohio. The kids and I drove to Virginia to visit my best friend Julie and her kids. We had so much fun! Alysson and Julie's son Luke played non-stop for 3 days. I've never seen anything like it. No fighting, no breaks unless we made them. Just playing for hours all day..jpg)
We saw the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall. Seeing all this history stuff whenever we are back east makes me get all teary and grateful I was blessed to be born in America. But as you can tell from the picture, Alysson was less than impressed. But she did remember it because after we were home, she saw some stamps of the Liberty Bell on some mail and she recognized it and got all excited that she saw it..jpg)
We went to a dinosaur museum in Philadelphia. Alysson got to dig for dinosaur bones..jpg)
This is Alysson and Luke on one of our days in VA when we told the kids they needed to calm down for 30 minutes and take a break. So, they played their Leapsters on the couch..jpg)
This is Alysson and Luke in the tent they were supposed to sleep in. Of course that idea failed because two four-year-olds can't settle down in they are in a tent together. But they had fun. I just love that our kids get along. I've known Julie for 12 years now, since we were freshman in college. And yes that does mean I'm turning 30 this year.
14 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment