Two funny/cute things Alysson did this week.
First, I was hosting a playgroup for Carson's age kids in the ward on Thursday. So Alysson's friend was taking her to school in the morning. When Alysson asked why she was getting a ride to school, I told her Carson was having some friends over. She asked how many, and I said four. So, she ran and found four of her dinosaurs and told me they were for Carson and his friends to play with. She even said she got the big ones so the little kids wouldn't choke on them if they put the dinosaurs in their mouths. She is so thoughtful.
Next, Alysson told me she likes that one show where the people come and sing, and their teachers laugh at them because they don't sing very good, and mommy and daddy laugh at them too. I asked if she meant American Idol. She said she did. Then I asked why she liked it, and she said it was fun to laugh at the people. What am I teaching my four-year-old?
14 years ago
1 comments:
I love Alysson and all the cute and funny things she says.
Post a Comment